Apple today announced its new training plan for its customers in the Apple Store. Baptized as "Today at Apple", it will begin next month and will consist of training workshops for all its users in its (at the moment) 495 stores worldwide. Taught by its own employees and with the participation of world-class professionals from the world of photography, art and music, these training sessions will cover from the most basic aspects and content step by step to more advanced aspects for those looking for more professional applications. They will start all over the world from the month of May and their contents will be as follows:
Today at Apple is one of the ways in which our experience is evolving to better serve the customers and entrepreneurs around us. We are creating a modern concept of the city square where everyone is welcome and where we offer the best of Apple to connect with other people, discover new passions and take the skills one step further. We believe it will be an interesting and fun experience for all who attend.
These sessions will be free, and will cover all those Apple products that your customers like best. One of the most demanded is how to take quality photographs with the iPhone, a workshop that will begin with six step-by-step sessions on framing, organization, editing and other topics. More advanced users can sign up for a Photo Route where they will leave the store and deepen techniques such as lighting and shadows, portraits and storytelling. But there will be even more, because in the selected Apple Store world-renowned photographers will come to share their experiences with the attendees. There will be sessions for families, children, education professionals … with content specifically adapted to them. The programming is as follows:
- Creative Sessions are Apple's version of a teacher's tutoring hours. Pro Creatives offer 90-minute sessions on topics such as art or design of documents and presentations.
- Photographic Routes and Drawing Routes teach attendees to capture their moments like never learning new techniques in a practical way while interacting with the local community.
- Recreation Time is designed to stimulate imagination and creativity through practical and fun projects. The sessions include programming with Sphero robots, composing music with GarageBand and creating group movies with iMovie.
- Programming sessions allow everyone to get into the topic through Swift Playgrounds, an iPad app designed for beginners to learn to program in an interactive and entertaining way.
- Photography Studio helps talented photographers to experiment with techniques and styles and discover new points of view in practical sessions. Similarly, Estudio de Música takes a tour of different genres and rhythms and presents new tools to musicians of all levels.
- The Pro Series allow advanced users to delve into Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X with sessions on post-production correction and color grading or audio mixing and editing to create excitement, among others.
- In the Perspectives and Performances sessions (which will be offered in certain stores), artists and musicians of great influence will talk about their creative process and demonstrate their talent live.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: