In a completely unexpected way Apple has released the fifth Beta of iOS 10.2 for developers. Unexpected because it is Friday, a strange day for Apple to launch new software, and unexpected because it is the second Beta that launches this week, you are disappointed that at the beginning of it it will launch the fourth Beta. It is available at the developer center and via OTA for those who already had it previously installed, both developers and users of the Public Beta. We remind you the news of this new iOS 10.2 that will soon be available to everyone:
- New Emoji for iOS, watchOS and macOS, including some as expected as paella
- New effects in the Messages application for special celebrations and love messages
- New TV application, which is currently limited only to the US version, and we do not know if it will be launched outside the US country
- Small aesthetic changes in the Music application interface, which also incorporates the ability to rate songs with stars
- New emergency system that after a first Beta in which it was in all regions is now limited to India.
- New icon for the status bar when we connect headphones or hands-free
- The Feedback application reappears to send comments about bugs that we find in the Beta directly to Apple
- New Widget for the TV and / or Videos application
- New option to maintain the Camera application settings
iOS 10.2 could arrive as soon as this next week after it has reached five Betas since its premiere. With the battery problems that iOS 10.1.1 is generating, many users are looking forward to being able to upgrade to this new version, which after several Betas seems to return to normal behavior with the battery on the iPhone. At the beginning of the week the fourth Beta was accompanied by a new Beta version for watchOS 3.1.1 and for macOS 10.12.2, but for now there is no news about it.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: