iOS 11 Beta 5 for developers arrived last Monday with the odd news, and is that in iPhone News we have been constantly testing the betas of iOS 11 since the beginning so that our readers are informed at all times of what is to come , and although the design of iOS 11 is practically identical to that of iOS 10, the reality is that we have found many changes in the way we use it, especially if we consider the arrival of the next iPhone 8, with ultra-reduced frames.
Definitely, Each Beta of iOS 11 is accompanied by small solutions and many other errors that accumulate, the reality is that Apple still has a lot of work to do To get this Beta polished and everything works as it should, let's take a look.
As for the operating system failures, we will emphasize the following:
- The “OK” button on the captures continues to be excessively high, which makes it almost impossible to leave the screenshot editor on more than one occasion.
- AirPlay in the case of macOS constantly gives errors, it is necessary to start AirPlay in macOS.
- Battery consumption is still quite high, impossible to exceed the "4h 30m" of use.
- Sometimes the images disappear in the application switcher.
- Disappearance of the Message system in iCloud that allowed synchronizing messages between devices
These are the news Most noteworthy or bugs that have been fixed:
- A wave animation is displayed in the Control Center to express that music is being played through headphones.
- More compatibility with applications like Tweetbot.
- Solved the problem of lines that appeared in Safari and other applications.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the screen from shutting down alone.
- Improvements in icons such as Settings and Camera
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: