Pokmon GO continues to release news every week and after the last event related to the Detective Pikachu movie, interesting news arrives for all coaches. The company has announced a special event that lasts a whole week to celebrate the official arrival of summer.
The new Legendary Pokmon Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf arrived at the regional raids just a few days ago and now those responsible for the popular game announce a week full of events in which the raids will have a leading role, but there are many more surprises.
An extraordinary week to inaugurate the summer
This week of celebrations in Pokmon GO be packed with exciting raids that serve to test your combat skills and demonstrate your skills as coaches. This new event will begin next Tuesday, May 21 at 22:00 Spanish time, and end on May 28 at the same time.
These are the news that await you in this special week of Pokmon GO:
- Level 1: Machop, Slakoth, Shinx, Bronzor
- Level 2: Misdreavus, Kirlia, Mawile, Feebas, Clamperl, Bibarel
- Level 3: Aloe Raichu, Chansey, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Floatzel
- Level 4: Alola Marowak, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Absol, Metagross
- Double raid.
- Double PX for raids.
- With a little luck, you can find a variocolor Bronzor.
Lapras raid day
- Saturday, May 25, 2019 from 11 a.m. m. to 2 p. m. (local time)
- Lapras, the Pokmon Transportation, participate in raid fighting during this event.
- Get up to five free raid passes at the Gyms.
- With a little luck, you can find a Varrascolor Lapras.
As we see are many news prepared and the week promises a lot in Pokmon GO. Remember that it remains a very downloaded game, it is estimated that 14% of the world's population has done so. We will see if the following Pokmon games manage to achieve a similar success, the last game is about to arrive at the App Store and we expect interesting news for 2020.
Previous articleThe total number of iPhone users has grown this 2019Next articleYou will not believe what is the most downloaded app on iOS for the fifth consecutive quarter
Imminent Engineer Apple fan since 2010 and its practically perfect iPhone 4. Writing about what I'm passionate about since 2016.