Each time a user considers the option to renew the iPhone, the first thing he wants to check is if the performance of the new device will be higher than what you currently have. As a rule, in most cases, new models are faster than previous models but not in all speed and performance tests.
Following the tests to which they are submitting the new iPhone SE, today we show you a new speed test but unlike the previous ones, today all iPhone models face that Apple has launched to the market since 2007.
The devices used to make this comparison are: iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.
- Ignition time. Where we can see how the iPhone SE is the iPhone that takes less time to turn on. The last one to boot is the iPhone 4s.
- Benchmark. In this test, of course, the device that gets the highest score is the iPhone SE, with a score of 2,550 followed by the iPhone 6s Plus with 2,548 and iPhone 6s with a score of 2,540.
- Speed test. In this test the first place is occupied by the iPhone 6s, followed by the iPhone 6s Plus and the iPhone SE.
- Browser performance with HTML 5. From iPhone 5 all iPhone models get the same score in terms of browser performance, not the speed at which it opens the pages.
- Run the Camera application. Virtually all devices open the camera application at the same time without major delays in its execution.
- Speaker power. Again the iPhone SE is again the winner in this category, while the loser is the iPhone 4s.
- Device heating. The hottest device running performance tests on the device is the iPone 6 Plus, followed by the iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE. The device that is least hot in this type of tests is the iPhone 2G.
- Camera quality. Logically, the latest iPhone models offer the best results.
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: