In an attempt to like new or potential users, Twitter Inc. la cag **** is making changes to its famous network of microblogging. Some of these changes are very very positive, such as the new option to send GIFs, group chats or surveys, but there are other developments that for many users (including me) are nonsense that destroy much of the appeal for The one we love Twitter. One of these novelties is to show us the tweets messy, what is known as "While you weren't there".
Luckily, this new option can be disabled. Unfortunately, at least in my case that I have to check Twitter via the web from time to time, this option does what it wants and even having deactivated it, it still appears. In any case, in this little guide we will show you how to deactivate the option both on Twitter for iOS and in its web version.
How to disable “While you weren't” from Twitter
Twitter for iOS
As usual in the native application, this option is not that it is hidden, but that it is not the shortest path in the world. We will disable it by doing the following:
- Logically, we open the application from the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- We play in Account, which is bottom right.
- Next, we play in the gear symbol.
- Among the options that appear, we touch on Configuration.
- We select the account in which we want to deactivate the option.
- We came in Customization of the chronology.
- Finally, we deactivate the option “Show me the best Tweets first”.
The web version is not so hidden but we also show you how to deactivate it. We will have to do the following:
- If we had not done so, we go to the Twitter page and identify ourselves.
- We click on our avatar from the top right.
- Next, we click on Settings.
- We slide down and uncheck the box that says "Show me the best Tweets first".
- We click on Save Changes.
- Finally, when we are asked for the password, we enter and accept it.
And, well, with these simple steps we can continue to enjoy Twitter as it should be, don't you think?
The best accessories for your iPhone
Are you looking for a new case for your iPhone? An accessory for the Apple Watch? Maybe a Bluetooth speaker? Do not miss these offers on accessories and get the most out of Apple's mobile: