If you got here it means that you have also seen the annoying message in the Google Play Store saying: This application is not available in your country.
In this tutorial we present a technique to solve this problem and be able to download any application on your Android phone wherever you are.
Geographical limitations: this application is not available in your country
Each country has a catalog of applications available for download within a specific territory. This means that some applications cannot be downloaded depending on the country you are in.
There are several reasons why there is this type of geographical limitation, such as, for example, that there is no translation available or that the services offered do not exist in the country where you are trying to download.
Keep in mind that being able to access the entire Google Play catalog does not mean that all applications can be downloaded.
It is important that before continuing to know that circumventing the geographic restrictions of the Play Store goes against the terms and conditions of use of the platform.
How to access the Google Play catalog of another country
To be able to access content from the Play Store not available in your country you will have to erase all types of traces on your geographical location and use a VPN to change your IP address.
The VPN acronym they come from the term in English Virtual Private Network, which in Spanish means: private virtual network. In addition to a secure and totally animate connection, a VPN allows you to select from which country you want to be connected.
Before continuing, you may feel like taking a look at our articles on the best VPN of 2018 Y the best free VPN of 2018, to select the service that best suits your needs. And if you have doubts about what to choose, click on this link in which we explain How to choose the best VPN.
- First of all, turn off GPS of your Android. To do this go to Settings> Location.
- Then disconnect your Google account on your smartphone Go into Settings> accounts> Google, click on the three dots that appear in the upper right corner of the screen and choose the Remove account option.
- A message appears asking you to add a new Google account. Touch on the option to add and follow the instructions that will be indicated.
- Then go to the Play Store and download a VPN service. In this tutorial we have used the free option of Bear tunnel which gives you 450 MB per month.
- Clear your Google Play account data, go to Settings> Applications> Google Play Store> Storage> Clear data> Confirm data deletion.
- Finally, you will only have to activate your VPN, choose to connect from a country where the application you wish to download is available.
After having carried out all these steps, you will only have to go to the Play Store and download the application you need. Simple, right?