If we look back and analyze the evolution of Swiftkey We will observe that this Android keyboard, one of the best, has changed almost overnight without losing its essence. The once king of predictions, which ended up absorbing the Swype stroke writing, ended up bought by Microsoft; assuming such a large number of functions that it is increasingly remote from keyboards. Especially with the latest news.
The best keyboards you can download on your Android
Looking for a new keyboard to use on Android? Then we leave you with the five best keyboards available today.
Talking about animated characters with facial features implies mentioning Apple and its Animoji. There are many brands that adopted this customization of Gifs and stickers, from Xiaomi to OPPO or Huawei. Now also the keyboard Swiftkey It has its own Animoji; which Microsoft calls Puppets. The best thing is that you can already try them.
SwiftKey Beta launches Puppets, an Animoji that will mimic your gestures so you can send personalized videos
The function introduced by SwiftKey Beta It is still in an initial state, but it works well. Of course, it is not that the puppets have the best animations in the world since they still feel somewhat crude; offering a good recognition of gestures, yes.
SwiftKey has started offering 5 Puppets: a panda, a cat, a frog, dog and an owl. You can select any of them and record a video of up to 30 seconds which can then be shared by social networks or messaging applications. It is not possible to capture stickers, at least for now.
To use the new SwiftKey Animoji you just have to do the following:
- Download the latest version of the keyboard from the Google Play Store.
- Once installed, or updated, open SwiftKey Beta and click on the «+«.
- You will see that there is a new icon with a small panda. Click there.
- Once you pass the tutorial you will have access to the 5 Puppets after downloading. All are free.
- Record the sequence you want: SwiftKey Beta will record your gestures and also the sound by matching it with the Puppet in question. You have available up to 30 seconds of video.
- Once you've finished recording, SwiftKey Beta will open the Android file sharing manager: choose the app you want and that's it.
The new ones SwiftKey Animoji They are already available in the Google Play Store: you just need to download the application or update it. Once the tests settle, the Puppets will land on a stable SwiftKey.