Vivo, following the trail of other mobile phone manufacturers, launched a few months ago a second brand, designed for a more specific audience, in this case the one that played a lot on the smartphone, the public gamer.
Vivo makes a Xiaomi with IQOO, its new mobile brand
It is so fashionable to create underwater smartphones that Vivo has just announced its own: IQOO. Like Redmi from Xiaomi or Honor from Huawei.
For them the IQOO was announced, a device with high-end features that from now on will be accompanied not by its successor, but a cheaper variant and somewhat more adjusted, without being high, the Vivo IQOO Neo.
Features Live IQOO Neo
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 eight-core.
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Graph: Adreno 630.
- Size: 6.38 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- OLED technology
- Rear camera.
- Triple 12 + 8 + 2.
- Others: LED Flash.
- Front camera.
- USB Type-C connector.
- On-screen optical fingerprint sensor.
- Others: Bluetooth 5, WiFi …
- Drums: 4500 mAh with fast charging 22.5 W
- Android version: Android 9 Pie.
- Manufacturer layer: Funtouch OS 9.
A lot of power, if it is the maximum
This model has attracted attention when using a high-end chip but last year, instead of opting for the Qualcomm 700 series. Specifically, the Snapdragon 845 is the chosen processor, which is accompanied by 6 to 8 GB of RAM and between 64 and 128 GB of internal memory.
It has a terminal cooling system for when we spend a lot of time playing, making the performance of the device is not impaired.
The screen is 6.38 inches, with 2340 x 1080 px resolution and OLED technology, and under it is the fingerprint sensor.
Three cameras, without optical zoom
Like other models such as the Xiaomi CC9, this IQOO Neo uses a normal sensor on the front, 12 Mpx, one in the rear, also 12 Mpx, a wide angle of 8 Mpx and a third sensor of 2 Mpx which only applies to capture information and make the blur more accurately.
It has a huge 4500 mAh battery that can also be charged quickly thanks to Vivo's 22.5 W technology. Use a USB C connector.
Price and availability of Vivo iQOO Neo
Like the first IQOO, this model will only be sold in China, starting July 8.
- IQOO Neo 6 + 64 GB: 1798 yuan (about 230 euros to change).
- IQOO Neo 6 + 128 GB: 1998 yuan (about 260 euros to change).
- IQOO Neo 8 + 64 GB: 2098 yuan (about 270 euros to change).
- IQOO Neo 8 + 128 GB: 2298 yuan (about 300 euros to change).