A few months ago we could try the one that, at least for the moment, will be the best Samsung mobile if we leave the highest range, the Galaxy S, Note and Fold.
We refer to the Samsung Galaxy A80, a terminal that exemplified what Samsung wanted for the high-end range, the products that should compete not with the best Huawei or Apple smartphones, but with the best from Redmi, Honor, Xiaomi or OnePlus.
This model stood out, above all, for having a huge screen with hardly any frames or notch or holes. The front camera was not hidden, it didn't exist. In return we had a rotating rear camera, which allowed us to make some selfies with incredible quality, similar to the one we see in the Asus Zenfone 6.
Features Samsung Galaxy A80
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730.
- 2x ARM Cortex-A73 at 2.2 GHz.
- 6x ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.6 GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- SD Card: no
- Size: 6.7 inches Super AMOLED.
- New Infinity Display panel for almost the entire front.
- Resolution: 2400 × 1080 pixels.
- Aspect ratio: 19: 9.
- Rear and front camera
- Resolution: 48 + 8 + 5 (depth) Mpx.
- Openings: f / 2.0 + f / 2.2.
- Others: LED Flash
- USB C connector.
- Fingerprint sensor on screen.
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm.
- Drums: 3700 mAh with fast charging of 25 W.
- Weight: –
- Android version: One 9 Pie.
- One UI custom layer.
Price and availability
After many weeks of waiting Samsung Spain has confirmed through its website that this model will be available in our country on the day July 4th, this same week.
The official price on this platform is 669 euros, for the only available model of 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, of which approximately 108 are available to the user.
It can be purchased in three colors: black, pink and silver.
At the moment it is not available in other distributors such as Amazon, where it will surely have a lower price, as has happened with the Samsung Galaxy A10 and the Galaxy A20e.