If you have downloaded an ebook from some place of internet outside the iBookstore and want change the cover (for reasons X), it is enough to follow a few brief steps that we detail below.
- Load the book (.epub) to iTunes.
- Go to the section of books from the left bar.
- Select the book you want to edit, do right click and click on Information
- Go to the pestaa Illustration and load or drag the image you want. (TIP: You can get the images easily in services like Google Books or stores like Amazon, where there are practically all of them).
- Click Okay. Sync your book with the iPad and see the new cover.
If you have any questions, leave your comment!
Previous articleCompression HD for the iPad; a classic Tetris styleNext articleAnother American school that adopts the iPad as study material