Panama Jack is a Spanish company dedicated to the production of footwear. This company was founded in 1989 in Alicante, Spain.
What type of footwear does Panama Jack produce?
In general, it produces footwear of the “off-road” type, but among the categories, we can find: Shoes, Ankle Boots, Boots, Panama 03, Natural Hair – Igloo, Hair, GORE-TEX and Primevera / Verano (Sandals).
The footwear manufactured by this brand is intended for both female and male audiences. The brand Panama Jack manufactures very elegant footwear, of very good quality and comfortable. Almost all of their shoes are made of leather, lined leather, etc.
For example, boots Jack Panama 03 have the following characteristics:
- Outer material:
- Sole material:
- Heel type: Wide heel.
- Size Type: Standard.
- Heel height: 2 centimeters.
In short, these boots have very good performance for adventurous people, who practice hiking, for example, excellent mountain footwear.
They can be used in almost any type of situation, the quality of the footwear Panama Jack it’s so good, you don’t have to worry about changing them for a few years. Despite the fact that the footwear of this brand is a bit expensive, it is a very comfortable footwear, waterproof, keep your feet warm and are very durable, so they are totally worth it.
How to care for Panama Jack boots?
For footwear Vintage Napa Leather Panama Jack, the following care must be taken for its maintenance:
- Clean up dirt or dust with a damp sponge or cloth.
- In the event that the footwear is too dirty, the inner insoles should be removed and the laces removed, the surface of the leather should be cleaned with plenty of water and a neutral soap.
- Then, should be allowed to dry naturally without exposing the footwear to sunlight or heat sources. If you notice that the leather has deteriorated over time or loses its color, a colorless nourishing cream or grease can be applied to nourish the leather of the footwear. This cream must be applied in very small amounts and in a homogeneous way throughout the skin.
For split leather and nubuck leather shoes, the care is as follows:
- Clean dirt and dust with a brush, using it gently.
- If the shoes are too dirty, the surface of the skin should be cleaned with a neutral soap dissolved in water and using a hard plastic bristle brush, like the one used for nails. Then remove the soap with plenty of water.
- I know you should let the footwear dry naturally without exposing to sunlight. By last, the skin should be brushed in the same direction as the hair.
For shoes with Napa leather, the following precautions should be applied:
- Clean up dirt and dust using a damp sponge or cloth very gently.
- Nourish the skin with a colorless nourishing cream.
And to Goretex type footwear (Oiled Leather, Nappa Leather, Nobuck Leather), the same care is applied depending on the type of skin as if the lining was not worn, but taking into account that nourishing fats and creams are not recommendedas the skin can lose breathability.