Applications such as the Telegram messaging app make life easier in many ways. This one in particular has made it very clear why it is the best application to communicate with more than 8 million users. Proof of this are the new features included in version 8.0. Where there is no longer a limit on the number of people to join a streaming broadcast.
said update will undoubtedly benefit millions of its users, which use it to lead classes to large groups. Others that are on gaming platforms, where players from various parts of the world communicate. If you still don’t know everything about this new feature of Telegram, we invite you to continue reading, so you can learn how to make a stream through this application similar to broadcasts on Facebook.
What is needed to be able to stream on Telegram?
The streaming feature on Telegram it came with version 8.0 of the app. Thanks to it, the millions of users of the messaging application will be able to broadcast live from their mobiles or PCs.
Although this new function has already been launched, it is still under development by the company. Whose objective is to continue improving, to the point of converting transmissions streaming through this appto the quality of a TV channel.
At this time the users you can make a stream from the app, and invite this to all the people they want. Since there is no limit for them, you can do these transmissions with both your channels or any group you have.
This undoubtedly offers many advantages that other messaging apps do not have. For example, by streaming with a group you will be able to join the 200,000 users who can host in it. But if you do it with your channel, the content can be seen by everyone you want, there is no longer a limit on such transmissions.
In addition to this capacity of connected users, the Telegram stream function also offers you practical alternatives with which you can improve the transmission.
During this stream, you have the option to show your screen with the other spectators, this is something that the players value a lot. Since they use it to share the tricks and skills in the different online games. In addition to everything, Telegram also allows you to broadcast via streaming.
using some tools designed to enhance such presentations. Such as: OBS Studio and XSplit Broadcaster. Thanks to this, all users who want it will be able to improve live broadcasts, adding various layouts to the screen or placing overlays.
Steps to follow to start a broadcast on Telegram
A big difference between Telegram and WhatsApp are the streaming projections that allow the projection of audiovisual content. start one of these streaming from Telegram is very simple.
First of all, you must locate yourself in the app installed on your computer. Once there, access the group or channel from which you want to stream. With this in mind, let’s see how you can make a presentation live from a telegram channel.
To make a broadcast on a single Telegram channel
If you want to carry out a transmission in a single Telegram channel, you must perform the following steps:
- Open the app on your mobile or PC, then go to to the channel from which you want to broadcast.
- Once there, click on the name of the channel, now on the three points, where you will see the option ‘Start Stream’.
- If you want to use any of the streaming tools that Telegram offers its users, you must then select the option ‘Stream with’.
- Then mark the tool you want between: OBS Studio or XSplit Broadcaster.
- done this, alone you must enter the URL of your channel and the access code to your Stream. In the settings of the editing tool you have selected.
Open broadcasts on Telegram
To stream openly with Telegram the steps are the same as above, enable the public channel option and that’s it. Anyone who comes to your channel without being subscribed to it will be able to join your stream.
How to broadcast on Telegram from my PC or Smart TV?
- Enter Telegram Web with the default browser on your PC.
- If you have not yet linked the application of your Android mobile with the computer, you can do so by scanning the QR code.
- Now select the channel or group from which you are going to transmit, locate the ‘videochat’ or ‘stream’ option as the case may be.
- Start your stream using the web version of Telegram on your PC, during the stream you can also use the chat to communicate with those connected.