It was never so easyl communicate with another person to be found on the other side of the world. One of the most used applications today is WhatsApp because in it you can send text messages, emojis, make video calls, audios and much more.
However, it also allows us to share images, photos and even videos that are recorded from the camera from your app or from the gallery. In addition, the application allows its users to send the videos silently and that the audio of it is not heard. Just try to know more about the app by looking at the settings panel.
For example, in this we can see how to mute the microphone in WhatsApp, as we can also remove the sound from a video before sending it. Precisely know this step by step in this article.
What should I do to upload a video to my WhatsApp chat?
This platform has given a lot to talk about, and in itself they are very positive things and the variety of options that it has. One of these is the very simple way to share a video with another contact. that is on the agenda. But not only from that choice, but also from another app we can send a video to a specific chat.
On the other hand, if you are new to the app and don’t know all its functions availableCalm down, because we will be teaching you this procedure. In addition, you have the opportunity to do it from a smartphone or on a computer.
Steps to upload a video on WhatsApp on Android or iPhone
Most people have the app installed. WhatsApp on your mobile phonebut as such they do not know how to use each of the tools it has.
That is why, if you have a cell phone with an Android or iPhone operating system, here we will leave you a series of steps that you must follow. However, it is first necessary to mention that there are two ways to upload a video to WhatsApp to share it with another person. Look at the following instruction guide:
- Enter the WhatsApp mobile app on the phone.
- Find the contact or chat where you want to send the video.
- Once you entered the conversationtap the clip or hook icon.
- In the drop-down menu that will appear, click on the gallery option.
- Then enter the folder where the video to be sent is located.
- After it has been found, click on it.
- Now, you can adjust the duration time, if you want to add a text or even place an emoji.
- Finally, tap on the arrow icon that is inside a green circle and ready.
- Accede to the phone gallery app.
- Find the video you want to send.
- In the options menu that appears, select the sharing option.
- Click on the WhatsApp icon.
- Now, in the window that will appear from the application, look for the contact to whom you want to send the video.
- Tap on the chat and then on the arrow icon that will appear.
- Then, click on the green circle that will appear and the video will be shared with that individual or group.
Procedure to upload videos on WhatsApp Web
There are people who prefer to use the version of the platform on the computer for different reasons. In this way, both on the website and in the app, you can send videos, photos, messages and much more because they are similar. Now, what you need to do to share a video with one of your contacts through a PC. For this do the following:
- Enter the browser of your choice.
- Type WhatsApp web in the search bar and press search.
- In the results that will appear, go to WhatsApp Web to enter the computer version.
- Scan the QR code with the app and wait log in to your account.
- Then, find the chat where the video will be sent.
- Once the conversation comes out, click on the hook icon.
- Click on ‘Gallery’.
- Now find the folder where the video is located and select it.
- Click on ‘Open’.
- Finally, click on the green circle with the arrow to share it and voila.
How to remove the sound from my WhatsApp video before sending it?
Apart from being able to mute a WhatsApp participant within the app, you can suspend the audio of a video before sharing it. Whatever the reason, why you want to send it without sound, here we will leave you the procedure that you must carry out and thus achieve it. Also, there is not much science to execute it and what you have to do is the following:
- Accede to the mobile app.
- Enter the chat or search for the contact to whom the video will be sent.
- Click on the clip or hook icon that appears in the text bar.
- There select the ‘Gallery’ option.
- Then find the folder where it is located and enter it.
- Click on the video.
- Now, at the top where the duration time appears, there is the speaker symbol, press on it.
- Then it will come out with an intermediate line that it means the video is muted.
- Finally, click on the arrow icon that is in the green circle to share it.