funzen.net guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data that you enter on our site. Rest assured that we will never deliver your personal information to third parties.
In order for you to use our website, subscribe to our electronic newsletter and other emails, participate in our programs and promotions and participate in raffles or contests that others may sponsor, we collect personal information that you send to us and the information Non-personal that is collected under “cookies” definition described in this document. That information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and interests. We do not collect any personal information that you do not provide. Google uses associated advertising companies to publish ads when users visit our website. These companies may use information (not including name, address,
Currently this site hosts advertising of:
Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
From time to time, we may use your personal information for internal or external marketing and for promotional or analytical purposes. In addition, from time to time you can provide your contact information to our partners and affiliates who, in turn, send the information, for example, mail or email about your products and services. On occasion, we may offer a special promotion (such as a raffle, contest or a free subscription to goods and services) on the website together with a third-party service provider, sponsor or promotional partner, and share your information with the third party. another service provider, sponsor or promotional partner so you can send other special promotions you offer.
If you would like to delete all your personal information (except for the information we keep for record keeping) and / or remove your name and address from the promotion lists (including any personal information collected by our service providers) and Put your name on our “no contact” list, you should contact our Privacy Manager. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 30 days for an email request and six weeks to process an email request.
Copyright infringement reports:
If you claim that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials that have been infringed;
- The identification of the material that is demanded to infringe the data related to the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website from which the copyright owner requests the withdrawal, with
- enough detail so that the company is able to find and verify its existence;
- Information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, contact email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; Y
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once appropriate notification of infringement is received by the designated agent:
It is our company’s policy:
- remove or disable access to infringing material;
- notify the content provider, member or user that has removed or disabled access to the material; Y
- that the repeat offenders will have infringing material removed from the system and that the company will terminate, the user’s access of the member or the content provider of such to the service.
Procedure to provide a Counter Notification to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or whose access has been disabled and the place where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of an error or misidentification of the material; Y
- From the content provider, the member or the name, the user’s address, telephone number and, if available, email address and a statement that said person or entity accepts jurisdiction
- of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which or of the content provider, of the user’s electronic member is, or if, the user’s address of the member or of the content provider is
- outside the United States, of any judicial district in which the company is located, and that said person or entity will accept the process service of the person who submitted the notification of the alleged violation.
If a counter-notification is received by the designated agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notification to the initial complaining party and inform that person that it may replace the material removed or suspend the disqualification within 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files a lawsuit to obtain a court order against the content provider, member or user, the material removed can be replaced or access to it restored within 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notification, at the discretion of the company.
Please contact the agent designated to receive notification of the infringement claimed by the company at